Remote codes for xb1???

Discussion for Xbox One with HW150PVR

Remote codes for xb1???

Postby mikeysaid » January 9th, 2014, 7:33 pm

First, let me say I know that this product wasn't built with the xbox one in mind. I get that. That said, niche products have niche markets.

I am not sure if my issue is a sensor issue (my guess) or just a code issue... I have tried both of the codes I have seen fluttering around the internet for this device. Neither gets ANY sort of recognition from my HW150. I am confident that the blaster on the xbox is strong enough to hit the IR receiver on the HW150, considering that it gets my tv from twice the distance and I have tried every reasonable positioning of the two.

Can someone please provide me with an exhaustive list of the remote codes that ought to work on the HW150 with SW1?
mikeysaid

Re: Remote codes for xb1???

Postby Admin_Mediasonic » January 22nd, 2014, 6:48 pm

check http://www.avsforum.com/t/1482341/homew ... ussion/930
people are installing IR cable
Admin_Mediasonic
Site Admin

Re: Remote codes for xb1???

Postby joecr » February 12th, 2014, 12:43 pm

If the 150 is in IR range of the Kinect on the Xbox one you don't need a IR blaster cable. When Mediasonic changed the remote design they may have changed the remote codes.

Also the 150 also seems to have a narrow window for it to accept incoming IR signals which may be why some people are using IR blasters as they go directly on the 150 eliminating the narrow window issue. (I'm referring to how wide of an angle the IR signal can come in from, kind of like the viewing angle on a LCD screen, but the light is traveling in the opposite direction.)
joecr

Return to Xbox One with HW150PVR