[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mediasonic Forum • View topic - Manually adding channels on the HomeWorx HW180STB

Manually adding channels on the HomeWorx HW180STB

Have questions? Need information about a Product? Post it here, Let us answer before you buy

Manually adding channels on the HomeWorx HW180STB

Postby staffherb » October 20th, 2013, 8:59 am

I live in a rural area, centered between 4 different television markets, each on opposite directions. I have a rotor and can point the antenna towards one market or another. My television will allow me to do a scan after I reposition the antenna and only add the new channels that it found. I can also manually add channels to the list. Does the HomeWorx HW180STB allow you to manually add new channels? It sounds like I can do a scan for one market and I'll have to manually add the channels that I want in the other markets but I want to make sure that I can do this otherwise it might be that valuable to me.

Thanks
staffherb

Re: Manually adding channels on the HomeWorx HW180STB

Postby Admin_Mediasonic » October 23rd, 2013, 10:10 am

every time you rotate your antenna, just do auto scan
manual adding will not work if auto scan can't find the channel
Admin_Mediasonic
Site Admin

Postby staffherb » October 24th, 2013, 8:50 pm

staffherb

Postby canukus » October 13th, 2016, 11:54 am

I am having the same problem. If I autoscan, I get all of the stations available in the direction that my antenna is pointing. When I rotate the antenna to get the stations in the other direction and manually tune them, the autoscanned stations are no longer tuned.
Please Mediasonic- do you have fix? I would hate to have to autotune every time I change antenna direction...
canukus

Return to Presales